We succeed when our clients enjoy the building process as much as the building itself. As a construction management firm that focuses on quality, we are dedicated to delivering an unmatched client experience that exceeds expectations—a responsibility we take seriously as employee-owners and a promise we make to each one of our partners.
Completion On Time
We secure and acquire contracts from various body corporates and property
– Managing a residential complex or estate is one of the hardest jobs for trustees and
often the most unrewarding task
– We understand their frustrations and therefore have developed a complete solution
for them which we call ‘The Complex Care Solution’
– The name says it all as we offer services to keep your residential complex/estate in
The Complex Care Solution includes:
– General and Specialist Infrastructure Repairs and Maintenance
– Security Guards and Armed Response
– CCTV, Offsite Monitoring and Access control,
– Gardening and Landscaping
– Cleaning of Common Areas
– Pest Control
– Solar Energy Installations and Servicing
– Water Back Up Solutions
– Short, Medium and Long Term Maintenance Planning
– Emergency Repair Services – Insurance Claim or Private
BUILDING MAINTENANCE INCLUDES:
• Plumbing (new installation, repairs, and maintenance)
• Electrical (new installation, repairs, and maintenance)
More specifically, maintenance technicians:
- Inspect existing systems to actively seek out problems
- Prioritize tasks and juggle multiple projects
- Work to keep the building’s systems “like new”
- Typically work a varied schedule of 40-60 hours a week
- Are frequently on-call for unexpected or emergency repairs
Maintenance can help:
- Prevent the process of decay and degradation.
- Maintain structural stability and safety.
- Prevent unnecessary damage from the weather or from general usage.
- Optimise performance.
- Help inform plans for renovation, refurbishment, retrofitting or new buildings.
- Determine the causes of defects and so help prevent re-occurrence or repetition.
- Ensure continued compliance with statutory requirements
Emergency Repairs – Call Out Service
• We understand that downtime equal lost money
• Emergency repairs for commercial and residential properties
• Temporary restoration work is done to get the client up and running
• Most insurances allow a budget for this until they can appoint their contractor to do the permanent repairs – we bill the insurance so you don’t pay. T&C applies, like approval from clients insurance and budget for temporary repairs
• If the risk to safety/asset presents then we supply a registered guard and
armed response service to secure the property. Insurance approval
• Operate pre-agreed response times for Facility Management Companies to ensure their clients are assisted.
• Standard Call out fee; labor, materials, and travel charging
Regardless of how big or small your residential or commercial electrical repairs are, Pinnacle has you covered.
We restore and Renovate
. RENOVATION AND RESTORATION OF:
• Commercial Buildings
• Corporate Offices
• Body Corporates of Residential Developments
• Antique and Non-Antique Furniture
SPECIALIZED SERVICES INCLUDING:
• Civil Works
• Design, Shopfitting, Decor
• Drywall Partitioning
• Damp proofing
• Brick Work, Plastering and Tiling
• Roof Repairs and Maintenance
• Structural Repairs
• Built-in Cupboards
- Installations Of:
Solar and Back-Up Energy Systems
Water Back-Up Storage;
Throughout the entire journey—from site exploration through construction and close-out—we act as a true partner, becoming an extension of your team to ensure the flawless execution of your vision.
We Provide the Best Service in Industry
Get in touch with us today